We invest in mainly dividend-paying, industry-leading companies that we believe are growing organically and delivering consistent returns. We believe great companies are those with durable competitive advantages in industries with strong thematic tailwinds and predictable long-term economics.
Mackenzie Global Equity & Income Team
Mackenzie Global Equity and Income Team looks the world over for business models that we believe can grow sustainably and generate reliable returns over the long term.
Meet our team
Darren McKiernan, CFA
Investment experience since 1995
Joined Mackenzie in 2013; investment experience since 1995
- With over 25 years of investment experience, Darren has held senior portfolio management roles at some of Canada’s most renowned investment firms
- Former Vice President and Lead Portfolio Manager of a global dividend fund at a leading investment management company
- Co-managed U.S. equities at a global investment firm
- BComm (Hons.) degree from University of Manitoba
Ome Saidi, MBA,CFA
Investment experience since 2007
Joined Mackenzie in 2013; investment experience since 2007
- Sector generalist with a focus on international equities
- Former investment analyst for European equities at a leading investment firm
- Worked at a U.K.-based firm, specializing in North American equities
- BComm degree in Finance from University of Toronto; MBA from London Business School
Katherine Owen, MBA, CFA
Investment experience since 1996
Joined in Mackenzie 2020; investment experience since 1996
- 19 years in senior executive and portfolio manager roles at a global leader in investing, where she specialized in global healthcare and consumer sectors
- Former global strategy equity analyst at a major bank
- BSc degree in Mathematics; MBA from Dalhousie University
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The content of this web page (including facts, views, opinions, recommendations, descriptions of or references to, products or securities) is not to be used or construed as investment advice, as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, or an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any entity or security cited. Although we endeavour to ensure its accuracy and completeness, we assume no responsibility for any reliance upon it.